Thursday, November 15, 2012

Blazer Simplicity

Hello All!

Hoping everyone's week is going well thus far! I recently went thrifting and I'm happy to say I found some pretty amazing finds!(Feel free to check out my thrifting haul video below). This blazer happens to be one of my newly found loves; it's right up my alley! Blazers are and will be my go-to item for all eternity. I have tons of them in all shapes, styles, and colors. If I said it once, I've said it a million times.....I believe blazers are a MUST-HAVE in every woman's closet. Anywho, I kept my look pretty basic but added some color with my pumps and statement necklace. Here is how I styled my "new" blazer. Hope you like! XOXO
Looking back on these pics, I think I would've preferred a black belt over the cognac one.
I didn't realize my shirt sleeves were un-cuffed until after the fact...so please excuse :-)
I am so LOVING my new pumps! They're extremely comfy. I am sure these will make many more appearances on the blog! 
What I Am Wearing:
Blazer-Christian Dior (Vintage) 
Jeans-Vigoss via Loehman's 
Blouse-F21 
Pumps-H&M 
Necklace-Zara 
Earrings-Diamond Studs

(You Tube catches me with some of the most weirdest faces...lol)
As Always, THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by! XOXO





25 comments:

  1. Great blazer, love how you styled it!
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c(”)(”)
    http://www.bunnymysweet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all your purchases specially that cobalt blue sweater !!! cant wait to see the next video!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're too cute! I LOVE your look, especially those heels and blazer!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its was awesome to see this video! THanks for sharing all your finds. I am also happy to see you happy! I hope everything is better for you since last time we chatted.

    You take care! Have an awesome weekend!

    ~Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  5. That blazer is an excellent find. And I like the styling with it from the shoes to the necklace, very polished.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit!! Great find with the blazer! It's gorgeous! :)

    xoxo
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! Love the shoes and that necklace is beautiful.

    IvonneStacy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need some more Blazers! Great look.

    I'm here~ http://trinibkbabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty!! This is the quientessential fall look.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i LOVE blazers! and this one is gorgeosu :) i also love the styling...you have a new follower x

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love love your purchases! Especially the starry blouse and DVF wrap dress :)

    xo
    Shesallproper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very sharp casual look love the shoes and the color match with the blazer trim. Nice poses:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That necklace is epic
    http://ritahnakyeyune.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute outfit!! Love your shoes and necklace!!!

    With Love,
    Ashley
    ASassyWoman.Com

    ReplyDelete
  15. REALLY LOVE THIS OUTFIT! Great job! Gorgeous statement necklace. Yellow Bird

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a cute look and I love those shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE your blazer...the color and length is so chic. Love the two-tone pumps.

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow, what great finds! i adore that vintage dior blazer. looks so chic. i love thrifting too :)

    nice style, girl.

    xox, amber

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute necklace
    www.unexpectedlyfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yes ma'am you styled this blazer! I agree everyone should have at least a black one that can be worn with so many things. Those pumps are gorgeous along with the necklace. Swooning!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment/feedback! XOXO