Thursday, December 26, 2013

Vintage Lovin'-All Black

Happy Holidays to All!

Hoping you all had a blessed and amazing Christmas filled with love, positivity and happiness! My birthday happens to be on Christmas day. Lucky me, I get to share my birthday with Christ, can't get any better than that! :-) It's so funny because growing up I used to hate it for the superficial reasons of getting stiffed on presents, not being able to have a birthday party on my actual birthday, etc. However, with growth and maturity I've come to appreciate my birthday and how truly special and beautiful this day really is. Anywho, within the last past couple of years it has become a tradition for me to be treated to my favorite restaurant, Philippe Chow, for my b-day. I really look forward to it. Last year, I celebrated the BIG 3-0, and I was all about ending my twenties with a bang, so I was all about  sequins and glam! This year, I went for a more understated  yet classic look. Hope you Enjoy! XOXO
My mother is the best! These booties have been on my wishlist for months and my mother gifted them to me for my b-day :-) I opted to pair the booties with this look to give it some edge and a little pizzazz.

Ensemble Deets:
Black Jumpsuit-Thrifted
Belt-Can't remember
Booties-Zara(Gifted) 
Earrings-Aldo
Clutch-Love Cortnie
Fur -Ebay
Watch-Michael Kors(Gifted)

Recreate the Look Here!

Thanks for Stopping by! XOXO

29 comments:

  1. You look great! I love how you paired the romper with the fur! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas & Birthday!

    Te'Rea
    www.chic-n-everything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look classy and beautiful. Belated Happy Birthday and Happy Holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit! you look so stunning and elegant! Merry Christmas!

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! Happy Birthday, you looked great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy b day pretty girl !!!! Love this vintage look those booties are everything !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love It all. Happy Holidays and Happy Birthday. There is nothing more special than sharing the birth of Christ.

    LoveOmora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really elegant look. really like it. Happy Birthday!
    dressed2dnines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute look! Those booties are really, really nice. Meanwhile, Happy belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so elegant! Happy belated birthday and Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so classy elegant and chic I love this look and love your hair straight !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable outfit! You look STUNNING!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty! Esp love the pic above the pairing of pics. Beautiful....Yellow Bird

    ReplyDelete
  13. There is something super chic about an all black outfit! Love!

    www.lovelifepearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look amazing in the jumpsuit, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Lady...Happy B-Lated birthday. You look fabulous and makeup is on point. Peace & Blessings and Happy New Year.
    Natasha B of www.fashionablyfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very Very Classy Jumpsuit! You look so pretty! Happy Belated Birthday Hunni!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The metal belt did it for me!! www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the classy jumpsuit and fur touches...great lipstick

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looking chic and sweet! Love it ;)

    xoxo Gozika
    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look amazing! I love everything about this look, the fur, jumper, and ooooh oooh oooh the shoes! Happy belated birthday and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just went through like all your post! i love your style!

    Those shoes are EVERYTHING!

    www.herbossyash.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is a great jumpsuit, it fits beautifully and looks fantastic with the belt.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations. I just found your blog and somehow decided to check out this post before others and now I know why...:-) I had my last baby on Christmas Day last year and my baby shares the same birthday as my Mum. So, in between all three of you, that's the only Xmas babies I know. I hope to know/meet more...:-) you look lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment/feedback! XOXO