Monday, January 6, 2014

Holiday Sequins

Happy New Year Loves!!!

Hoping everyone had a fantastic and safe holiday! I'm not really one for making New Year's resolutions but I am definitely making a conscious effort to strive towards becoming a better me!  So, every year I bring the New Year in at church, this year was no different. It appears this cream blazer has become a New Year's staple for me, as I wore it last year, as well. If interested feel free to view that post  here. I got a little festive with my look by throwing on this sequin skirt. I just love it and can't wait to experiment with it some more. Well,  hope you enjoy! XOXO


Ensemble Deets:
Blazer-White House/Black Market
Blouse-Macy's
Sequin Skirt-H&M
Knee Boots-Rock & Republic(Gifted)
Necklace-Ebay
Gold Bangle-F21
Watch-Michael Kors

Get a Similar Look Below!

As Always, THANKS for your continued support!!!! XOXO



22 comments:

  1. Very cute!! And happy new year! I wore a gold skirt to church for New Year Eve too! Great minds think alike!!

    -Cherrie
    CherrieAmore.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks love! Yes, great fashion minds think alike :-) Happy New Year!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you very much and thanks for stopping by :-)

      Delete
  3. I also ring in the new year at church every year. I've always wanted to try sequins for church, you paired it very well.

    xo
    Priscilla
    www.prissysavvy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovly look
    www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks hon'! Hope you're feeling better.

      Delete
  6. Super cute outfit!! Love the white and gold mix :)
    Happy New Year!!

    With Love,
    Ashley
    ASassyWoman.Com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year darling and you look great!! We usually bring in the New Year at church but this year we stayed home. I wore Sequins to church last New Year's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you made this look pop with the skirt!!
    http://www.fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/2014/01/2014.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice, Roni! I love your boots and that sequin skirt is fab! Happy New Year to you...XO!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Very Cute Fit! Love. I need those boots. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amazing!! I love everything about this outfit....GORG!
    *Happy New year to you!*

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great great outfit! Happy 2014!

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the sequin skirt with a white blazer. I have a sequin blazer on my site and never thought about pairing it with a white blazer. Nice idea!
    www.blsstyles.tictail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your outfit !! Happy new year
    fashionattitudebyraych.blogspot.com

    Xoxo,
    Demondi

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are a beautiful and amazing woman, happy I found your blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment/feedback! XOXO