Thursday, June 26, 2014

Still Trending: Neutrals

Greetings Loves!!
 
So, continuing with this week's Style Challenge, I am back with more Neutrals! This time with a casual spin. For quite some time, I've been on a quest for the perfect trench vest but still have yet to find "the one". However, while on one of my thrifting trips,  I stumbled upon a trench coat for $10 bucks and wala, a trench vest was born. This all white pairing was a step outside of the box for me. I hardly ever wear all white because I often feel that it is more suited for the skinny ladies. Those who have no lumps and bumps or those ladies with perfect curves. Well, I guess I stand corrected, because this look came together nicely on my frame. This is what I wore to brunch today. XOXO




 

Ensemble Deets:
Tee-Target 
Denim Pants-Marshall's
Trench Vest-Thrifted
Clutch-Love Cortnie
Necklace-F21
Watch-Movado
Shoes-ShoeDazzle

Thanks for Stopping By! XOXO

11 comments:

  1. Love this look!! You are so stylish!! These shoes are as good as bought. Lol. Thanks for posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! The shoes take the look to new heights. They are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! Those shoes and that bag are amazing. Love the all white outfit with the tan over vest. So pretty.
    -Beth
    http://www.heelshandbagsandhormones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sleeveless trench! It's like an updated fall classic for summer!
    http://www.fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/2014/06/bleached-hearts-cut-offs-diy.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute outfit, I love those shoes!!!!


    Carsedra McKoy:
    www.embracingtherealme.com
    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very, very cute. Plus you look sooo happy and cute to go along with the outfit. Yellow Bird

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE everything about this look! So Chic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! The entire look. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so hot!! dem shoes tho

    http://www.islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment/feedback! XOXO